♫ eh, eh there's nothing more i can say ♫

Random stuff I feel the need to share with my non existent readers :P

The quote this time comes from Brothers & Sisters, one of my fave tv shows. I love this quote and I think its definitely true when it comes to making decisions and choices in life. Sometimes taking a risk will ultimately make us happier, at least I hope to see it be this way :)

"Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest." - Nora (Brothers & Sisters)






So I finally decided what company I want to work with: GENERAL MILLS!!!! :) SO I'll be moving to Minnesota in the next few months. Even though I like the fact that I made a decision, I can't help but to be afraid I made a bad choice, I'm afraid I missed out on a great opportunity and working with great people who really wanted me. Even so, I feel like I made the choice that made me the happiest, so hopefully it was the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hola! :)

This is my super (lame) blog :P A blog about random stuff I feel the urge to write about!

I'm a 23 yr old, super single, girl from puerto rico, on the verge of graduating as a chemical engineer, and moving to minnesota to work in a lab with food: all within the next 6 months :)

in a few words I can be: geeky, cynical, funny, moody, sarcastic, silly, wierd. i'm also a Libra :P ... movies, tv, music, science, and random things are my life :)

Quote of le moment

"Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest."
- Nora (Brothers & Sisters)

About Me

My photo
I'm an ENFP (if that means anything to you :P) 24 yrs old - Born in Rochester, NY - lived in Puerto Rico since 10 yrs of age - Went to school at UPR-Mayaguez for Chemical Engineering - just moved to Minneapolis, MN to work in R&D

Follow Me! :)