♫ eh, eh there's nothing more i can say ♫

Random stuff I feel the need to share with my non existent readers :P

ok, so when i heard about this series i knew i would fall in love with it. However when the season started and I started watching it, it wasn't love at first sight, so I didn't continue watching it. The problem was that i didn't watch the pilot, so i was somehow confused with things, and had not been introduced to the concept appropriately.

BUT my friends kept insisting i would LOVE the show, so when I was at Borders the other day I saw it was on sale and decided to buy it (I <3 buying tv series hehe). I just finished watching the pilot, and i must say I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!



I am a HUGE music fan, I love listening to music, and i absolutely LOVE musicals. I feel like this show brings those things together with a tv series, and BAM and absolute favorite for me! :) Plus the pilot featured 2 Journey songs, and as you might have seen i am a HUGEEEEE Journey fan !!!!

Not only is the music factor awesome, but the messages that are being transmitted are great too. yea its a little bit corny, having the star athlete be a glee star, somewhat reminiscent of High School Musical, but once you get over that, there are other messages also.

I was particularly taken away by the Glee teacher's story, debating over making someone else happy by becoming an accountant and also making more money, or choosing to continue working with something he is passionate about.

"provide what exactly? the understanding that money is the most important thing? or the idea that the only life worth living is one you're really passionate about?" - Emma (Glee)

This is something everyone goes through at one point or another. I actually just experienced it when having to decide what company to work with, and ultimately chose the one that I was passionate about and knew I would be happier at, not the one that paid me more and may have had more career benefits at the moment. For me happiness won, and I'm glad that this was talked about on the show.

So in summary, I have a new favorite show which I know I will soon be addicted to! This is not something I needed considering I already watch too many tv series and ave adopted a few new ones lately. Why am i such a tv geek?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hola! :)

This is my super (lame) blog :P A blog about random stuff I feel the urge to write about!

I'm a 23 yr old, super single, girl from puerto rico, on the verge of graduating as a chemical engineer, and moving to minnesota to work in a lab with food: all within the next 6 months :)

in a few words I can be: geeky, cynical, funny, moody, sarcastic, silly, wierd. i'm also a Libra :P ... movies, tv, music, science, and random things are my life :)

Quote of le moment

"Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest."
- Nora (Brothers & Sisters)

About Me

My photo
I'm an ENFP (if that means anything to you :P) 24 yrs old - Born in Rochester, NY - lived in Puerto Rico since 10 yrs of age - Went to school at UPR-Mayaguez for Chemical Engineering - just moved to Minneapolis, MN to work in R&D

Follow Me! :)