♫ eh, eh there's nothing more i can say ♫

Random stuff I feel the need to share with my non existent readers :P

Here's a quote from one of my new favorite shows, How I Met Your Mother. This show, in between its hilarity, covers a lot of fears and thoughts I have in my own life, so I have a lot of great quotes saved from it. This particular one is from when Lily had to decide on giving up on a lifelong dream and getting married, or going after it.

"The bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you'll go your whole life not really knowing if something was a mistake or not."
- Lily (How I Met Your Mother)



This post represents what is currently going on in my life. I have been facing the decision of where I am going to work once I graduate in May. I have two companies to decide between: General Mills and Procter & Gamble. Both are amazing companies and offer me great career opportunities, so I pretty much have to decide which career path is better for me and for what I want out of life. Its a very tough decision, and I am already leaning towards one end, but I feel like it may be a mistake. But as it says there, i won't know if it was a mistake unless I decide upon it.

AHHHHH!!!! Life as an adult is so difficult!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hola! :)

This is my super (lame) blog :P A blog about random stuff I feel the urge to write about!

I'm a 23 yr old, super single, girl from puerto rico, on the verge of graduating as a chemical engineer, and moving to minnesota to work in a lab with food: all within the next 6 months :)

in a few words I can be: geeky, cynical, funny, moody, sarcastic, silly, wierd. i'm also a Libra :P ... movies, tv, music, science, and random things are my life :)

Quote of le moment

"Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest."
- Nora (Brothers & Sisters)

About Me

My photo
I'm an ENFP (if that means anything to you :P) 24 yrs old - Born in Rochester, NY - lived in Puerto Rico since 10 yrs of age - Went to school at UPR-Mayaguez for Chemical Engineering - just moved to Minneapolis, MN to work in R&D

Follow Me! :)