♫ eh, eh there's nothing more i can say ♫

Random stuff I feel the need to share with my non existent readers :P




I'm sitting at the library of my school right now. I'm here, not because I'm a library geek, but because I don't have internet at my apartment and I need to download some stuff from the internet (programs for opening publisher files & 80's rock albums :P)

Anyways the point is that I'm like super thirsty, I think it might be because I have only had the following to drink today: 2 cups of coffee, one small Sunny Delight, and 1 bottle of water. yea I'm probably super dehydrated, I need more water in me!

This is something I always forget to do! I never drink my 8 cups of daily water, I drink like 1 or 2 bottles of water daily, totally unhealthy! How can someone forget to drink water? I'm so random! And the sad part is that I've been sitting here parched for almost an hour already and yet I still have not moved to get something to drink. I think thats where my problem lies, I'm to lazy to remember to drink water.

I wish drinking water wasn't so necessary, I also wish I could carry a super huge jug of water in my backbag with a huge straw I can consistently drink from, and I would also like to have a chilling system connected to it. This however is totally impossible, because one it would totally be to heavy, and I would look like such a wierdo if I had a huge straw coming out of my backpack and sitting near my mouth. LOL.

Have there ever been any studies about dehydration causing hallucination or delirious thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hola! :)

This is my super (lame) blog :P A blog about random stuff I feel the urge to write about!

I'm a 23 yr old, super single, girl from puerto rico, on the verge of graduating as a chemical engineer, and moving to minnesota to work in a lab with food: all within the next 6 months :)

in a few words I can be: geeky, cynical, funny, moody, sarcastic, silly, wierd. i'm also a Libra :P ... movies, tv, music, science, and random things are my life :)

Quote of le moment

"Sometimes the things you are most afraid of are the things that make you the happiest."
- Nora (Brothers & Sisters)

About Me

My photo
I'm an ENFP (if that means anything to you :P) 24 yrs old - Born in Rochester, NY - lived in Puerto Rico since 10 yrs of age - Went to school at UPR-Mayaguez for Chemical Engineering - just moved to Minneapolis, MN to work in R&D

Follow Me! :)