Here's a quote from one of Carrie's voiceovers on Sex and the City. Carrie usually says some pretty insightful things in her voiceovers, but this one particularly caught my attention :)
"Sometimes you have to let go of who you are, to become who you will be."- Carrie (Sex and the City)

I think this quote goes really well with my life at this point where I find myself. I am looking at this new experience at Cincinnati to help me learn, change, develop things about myself. And the first part of change is accepting that things must change, and not being afraid to do so. I know there are certain things about myself I must change and let happen, and even though some of the things frighten me, I know and trust God that everything will work out for the best. So at this moment, I am letting go of these things, and leaving room for the person who I’m supposed to be, to appear and blossom J

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment