What I'm grooving to: Night Lies by Bang Camaro (thank you Rock Band! :P)
For some people it isn't such a big deal that they're still single at a twenty-something age. HOWEVER, the fact that I've only had 1 boyfriend, for a little over a year, and this was like 4 years ago; the fact that I'm single is very significant.
People are always asking my why I'm single, or when I'm going to get a boyfriend and what not, and its like "Dude, if I could answer that I probably wouldn't be single right now!"
And don't get me wrong, being single has its advantages, but most of the time (like 80 %) I am desperately wishing I had a bf! LOL. But I've been alone for so long, it like I'm totally used to it and I sometime think that if I were to have a bf it would take a lot of adjusting.
Some say I'm a loser, I'm independent, that I'm very dedicated to school, I'm crazy, and tons of other crazy stuff .... I just say, I'm just single.


.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment